Expertise: Crisis management, strategic consulting, integrated problem-solving, Russia and Eurasia, Sub-Saharan Africa
A Russia and Eurasia specialist, Marshall works with clients to resolve the most complex issues, advance their interests and build the right arguments before the public. He has a track record of executing integrated programs for clients that add value to their agenda.
Some important information about Marshall:
+ Marshall has a trusted relationship with clients in Eastern Europe and Eurasia. A fluent Russian and Ukrainian speaker, he has time and again secured for clients solutions to their most problematic issues. In recent years, he has spent increasing time in Sub-Saharan Africa.
+ Marshall was a senior advisor (technical, digital and strategic communications) to one of the world’s most prominent international electoral campaign managers for more than five years, collaborating on a broad array of political and issue campaigns and other initiatives from the Middle East to Sub-Saharan Africa to Eastern Europe.
+ Marshall has established over the years a strong personal network of political and business stakeholders from Russia and Eurasia to Africa to the United States to Central and Western Europe, allowing him to swiftly identify and mobilize the required resources for clients.
+ MA, International Relations (Concentration in Strategic Studies) and International Economics, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Johns Hopkins University
– Senior Advisor for International Affairs (External), H.E. Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Former Governor and Presidential Candidate, Forbes-Listed Entrepreneur, Founder of SLOK Nigeria Ltd.
– Special Advisor for Russia, Eurasia and East Asia (External), Forbes-Listed Entrepreneur in Nigeria, with Global Interests Spanning Telecommunications, Oil and Gas and Retail
– Senior Advisor for Strategy (External), Ambassador of Zimbabwe to the Russian Federation
– Special Advisor for International Strategy (External), Former Head of State in CEE Country
+ Senior Advisor for International Affairs, Global Petroleum Group (Grenada)
+ Founder and CEO, Global Executive Outcomes Group Limited (UAE)
– Partner and Executive Vice President of Global Affairs, Stone Strategic Solutions
+ Co-Founder and Non-Executive Director, H5 Strategies
– Member, Euro-Atlantic Security Initiative (EASI) Next Generation Leaders Network, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
+ Vice President, Strategic Consulting, Romanian-American Business Council
+ Special Advisor to the President, African Judo Union
– Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Russian Softball Federation, and, Executive Director of Global Communications, Romanian Baseball Federation
– Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Washington East West Political Strategies